Celebrating the Generosity of the Campaign's Top Donors
With the grand opening of the new animal adoption and humane education center, anticipated for late 2018, we’re excited to be starting the next phase of the Animal Shelter’s evolution. From our roots as the “Wood River Animal Hospice” in 1972 to opening the doors of the current facility in 1982, we've spent years of saving lives, giving hope, and spreading love.
We invite you to be a part of our inner circle as we redefine what “shelter” means.
Members of the new center’s 360º Visionaries are recognized for their leadership and generosity as key partners in building a more humane community both locally and nationwide.
Benefits of Joining:
• Permanent and prominent recognition in the new adoption center (above and beyond your naming opportunity)
• 360º Visionaries celebration upon grand opening
• Special recognition in annual report and in publications announcing our grand opening
• VIP opportunities at speaker series and other special events in the new event center
• The immeasurable satisfaction of knowing the critical role you are playing in the Shelter’s big vision for our community, including making Idaho a no-kill state by 2025!
Join these Founding Members!
The following donors have contributed $360,000 or more to the capital campaign to build the New Animal Adoption and Humane Education Center:
$1,000,000 and Above
• Lynn and David Anderson
• Micki and Dan Chapin
• Carol and Ed Dumke
• Mountain Humane Board of Directors
$360,000 to $999,999
• Anonymous (2)
• Barbara J. Hartley Fund, Lynn Campion and the Deer Creek Fund
• Estate of Bob and Letitia Jackson
• Kemmerer Family Foundation
• The Martine and Dan Drackett Family Foundation, Inc.
• Nancy Eccles and Homer M. Hayward Family Foundation
• Bill Pierpoint
• Susan and Doug Rhymes
• Karen and Frank Willey