Our next steps forward are right around the corner!
We are excited to inform you, our Campaign Insiders, that the public hearing with Blaine County Planning and Zoning to consider our conditional use permit application is scheduled for Thursday, December 8, 2016 at the Blaine County Courthouse located at 206 1st Avenue South in Hailey, ID.
We have been working tirelessly with our architect and exceptional building team to bring us to this important step towards building the new and much needed animal welfare campus. Thanks to the generosity of many, the campaign has received more than $10.2 million in donations and pledges. We need $12 million to break ground this spring 2017.
How can you help support this project to transform animal welfare?
1. Visit wagthefuture.org for the latest information on the capital campaign and building progress.
2. Send public comments in support of the project via e-mail at PZcounter@co.blaine.id.us. Please address your comments to: Blaine County Planning and Zoning Commissioners and send your comments by December 5.
When commenting, please keep in mind:
• Keep it short and sweet
• Summarize WHY you think this project is important to our community
• If you have a business, organization or other entity that has benefited from any of the Shelter programs, please describe the personal impact on you or your business
3. Please keep the Animal Shelter in mind when considering your year-end giving. Contact Brooke@animalshelterwrv.org or 208 788 4351 ext. 202 for more information or to discuss naming opportunities, multi-year pledges, and more!